Immigration Issues/F2 visa and pregnancy

Question
Greetings to you Sir!
My husband is on F1 visa and I got my F2 visa till 2012. I went to stay with my husband in US this summer and became pregnant. But I had to come back to India to complete my education. My exams will be over by December 2010. I plan to go back to stay with my husband in US therafter on F2 visa.

My question is:
Q) Could there be any problems for me to re-enter US in my 8th month of pregnancy on F2 visa?

I may also be traveling with my mother who would be on B2 visa, so that she can help me during my delivery in the US. She will be staying with us only till I deliver and then will come back home.

Q)Will her accompanying me, make it any harder for me to get clearance from POE officers?

Thanks for your response.

Answer

If your husband is maintaining his F1 status (he is a full-time student, for example), then there will be no problem in entering the U.S. at any stage of your pregnancy, since you could have entered the U.S. anytime with unexpired F2 visa. Your mother should also not have a problem, as her helping you in your condition is not considered employment.

Ajay K. Arora