Immigration Issues/K1 Two Year Meeting Requirement

Question
My fiance and I are looking at the K1 visa process because
we plan to be married next year, I am  US citizen and he is
a UK citizen, and we came across the K1 Two-Year meeting
requirement, we started looking around for proof that we had
met the first time my fiance had come to see me, but all we
have are a couple of pictures of him and me in my apartment,
but no timestamps, we can get hold of a copy of his
itinerary from his first trip (which was specifically to see
me) and have a stamp in his passport that verifies his entry
date, but are there any other things that we can use in
order to prove that we have met in the last two years?

Answer

Perhaps you used your credit card to pay for the trip or related expenses, or perhaps you exchanged emails discussing the trip, or perhaps letters addressed to the USCIS from persons who witnessed you and your fiance meeting within the past 2 years, etc. can be submitted. In any event, in our experience the level of proof that you already have is sufficient that you have physically met within the past 2 years.

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.  

Ajay K. Arora