Immigration Issues/U.S. citizen married to Canadian

Question
i am  citizen who got married with USA citizen in USA.we are going to fill out all necessary application .i need to ask can i stay in USA?and i also want to travel to Canada. what is yr suggestion and what we have to?

Answer

All sponsorship paperwork should be filed concurrently with the USCIS such as I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, G325, I-864, etc. along with supporting documents. If properly filed, you can remain legally in the U.S. and receive permission to be employed and to travel freely while the sponsorship paperwork is being adjudicated by the USCIS.

You can call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours, or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.

Ajay K. Arora