Immigration Issues/US re-entry

I have an arrest warrant for vandalism; I'm currently out of the country, my question is: will I be detained or arrested when entering the U.S. at the airport?

Thanks in advance for your help
have a nice day!

Hello Franz:

It depends whether you have been convicted of a crime, the sentence and the details of the conviction. You did not specify your legal status in the United States.

Upon your return to the United States, you may be placed in removal proceedings based on your criminal convictions.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.