Immigration Issues/F1 inquiry

Question
Hello Arora,
I have done my Maters in USA and graduated in 2009 with 3.75 GPA and returned back to my Home country and now I planned for Phd in USA and applied for admission in USA Universites and as I got I-20 from one university First I applied with that I-20 for VISA and I got visa approved for 5years,but unforunately the University as been closed due to Some immigration fraud. Now Iam in my home country not yet travelled and now I don't understand what to do.
  Sir please provide me what all options I have.

Answer

Since your intention at time of entry to the U.S. will not be studies with the university that you had planned on attending, you should apply to another university in the U.S. for admission and when admitted the university will issue you Form I-20. You should then apply for new F1 visa stamp from the Consulate.

Ajay K. Arora