Immigration Issues/Student Visa

Question
Dear Expert

"My Sb1 visas was denied by US Embassy in Paris they took my Green card away.

Can I applyied for student visa? to finished my school in the US.
what are my chances if denied?

Thanks

Answer

Yes, you can apply for F1 visa stamp at the U.S. Consulate once you are admitted to university or other study program that issues you Form I-20. However, F1 visa stamp will not be granted by the U.S. Consulate unless you can convince the consular officer that you have no intention of immigrating to the U.S. permanently and that you have a permanent residence in France that you have no intention of abandoning. The fact that you attempted to avoid losing your lawful permanent resident (LPR) status by applying for Returning Resident (SB-1) immigrant visa earlier http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1333.html will probably make the process more difficult. In any event, good luck.

Ajay K. Arora