Immigration Issues/I-864

Question
QUESTION: in I-485 it says current status, so should i put aos for sdjustment of status or ? thanks.

ANSWER: In I-485 where it says current status, you should enter the status you last entered the United States with, such as B1/B2 or H1b, etc.

QUESTION: on I-864, i am filling for my wife along with I-485,I-765, I-131 and would like to know do i need to fill out the I-864A section or not and do i put her name on part 3 of I-864 or on just part 2  ? thanks.

Answer
I am not sure about your I-864A because I don't know if the household sponsor's income is legally derived.  Assuming it is, the sponsor does not need an I-864 if she is also the intending immigrant.  Please review the instruction for the I-864A.  Or you can hire me to review your paperwork for you for $300.

Jack Sung