Immigration Issues/General immigration questions

Question
Hello Mr Sung.

I am a citizen of The Bahamas and have been living in the U.S.out of status(i came on a F-2 visa with my Mother in '99)for 9 years.In those 9 years I have tried everything from the visa lottery,change to F-1 status(no money),I have even tried to find my biological father(my mother says he's American).Also tried to get a driver's license in certain states where supposedly an illegal immigrant can TRY to get a license.Right now(like most immigrants out of status)i'm watching for what happens with the OVERDUED immigration reform.
My two questions to you Mr Sung are simple:
1.what options do i have(or can look into US or Canada)while I wait to see what happens with immigration reform.
2.Being a citizen of The Bahamas,is there a visa that i can look into for people from the Caribbean/West Indies/British Commonwealth countries or what visa options do Bahamians have?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response Mr Sung.

Answer

Your only option now is marriage to US citizen   to legalize your status.

No because you are already out of status and therefore you don't have any more options other than #1

Jack Sung