Immigration Issues/IMM0008 Barcode generation problem

Dear Jessome,
Here again with a question for your kind attention. In spousal sponsorship form IMM0008 after filling and validating I get 10 bar codes, that is  8 on page # 4 and 2 on page # 5 along with 'CONSENT AND DECLARATION OF APPLICANT'  According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada I should get 5 bar codes on last page that is page NO 5. I have adobe reader ver 10.1.1 and java enabled. Shall highly appreciate your input.

Hi again Bassanio,

The same thing has happened with applications I have completed as well and other colleagues of mine.  According to conversations with CIC, as long as the bar codes are generated, the number of them is not an issue.  I personally believe that there are still "bugs" to work out of this new application form.  That's why the old forms are still being accepted until March, 2012.  Do not worry about it.

Roxanne Jessome
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
ICCRC Membership No. R412519

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.