Immigration Issues/Labelling of Photographs/consumation of marriage

Dear Jessome,
Country specific Instruction for Pakistan says
'Photographs are clearly labelled in english with the names of person appearing in picture, the date photo was taken and the occasion and event displayed in photo'
Please tell me how to label photographs,
1) on the front of photo with ball pen, liner, pencil and showing person with arrow. There is risk of spoiling of photo with spilling of ink.
2) on the back of photo with pen pencil and describing left to right Mr so and so.

Hi BB,

You might consider printing the photos on regular paper and using captions on the side so that you have two or three to a page with descriptions included.  If you want to submit actual photos, write on the back of the photo as you describe in option 2.

Roxanne Jessome
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
ICCRC Member No. R412519

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.