Immigration Issues/long delay

Question
EAR SIR,
LAST SEPTEMBER I APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER.LAST JANUARY MY FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE VISA OFFICE .LAST MAY THE VISA OFFICE WROTE
ME A LETTER REQUESTING  SOME DOCUMENTS WITHIN 60 DAYS AND ASKING SOME QUESTIONS ,MEANWHILE MY STATE CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS". I ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS AND SENT THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WITHIN 50 DAYS BY DHL.BUT SO FAR NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.ISN'T IT TOO LATE .I FEAR LEST I CAN DO SOMETHING ,AND I DO NOTHING.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ADVICE.
REGARDS,
FATEMEH

Answer
Hello Fatemeh,
Unfortunately, it all depends upon officer, who is processing your file. Usually, when processing officer receive a new immigration, he or she response after 3-4 months (working days). Therefore, its difficult for me to comment when you should expect to hear from immigration. Probably, you sit and wait or hire a lawyer to look in to your case.
Regards
ravi

Ravi Khosla