Immigration Issues/Naturalization


In the N-400 form for naturalization it asks about all the trips you have left the US since getting your green card. I have been here over 30 years and do not have exact dates for all my trips, in fact very few of them. Gow can I fill this in?

It only asks you for trips abroad for the last 5 years.

Check your passport for entry-exit dates and calculate from there.

Check your email for airline tickets and calculate the dates.

When in doubt, estimate.  USCIS does not require exact exact dates if you don't have any data left.  Try your best, though.  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jack Sung


Can answer: Immigration and visa issues Can't answer: Everything else


Been a practicing immigration attorney for 4 years.

Taiwanese American Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. Los Angeles County Bar Association

Southwestern International Law Journal

J.D. from Southwestern Univ. School of Law in 2007. Licensed attorney in California

Awards and Honors
LACBA 2011 Outstanding Public Service Award

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]