Immigration Issues/Questions about immigration

Question
I just have to ask couple of questions, I hope you don't mind answering them. I just need some of your thoughts on illegal immigration.

Q1: Why did you decide to become involved with immigration?

Q2: what are the impacts of illegal immigration in the U.S.? Pros? Cons?

Thank you.

Answer

Because my family immigrated here and experienced a lot of hardship with INS and I want to help people navigate the confusing field of immigration applications and such because I don't want to see what happened to my family happen to others.

Well, when you put it as illegal immigration, there is no Pros for that right?  I think the context should be better addressed as "open immigration" or "close immigration"  the pros for open immigration is obviously the labor market and taxable revenue.  The cons is that Americans may need to find better jobs to rise above.  I don't really think there are any major cons to open immigration other than the irrational fear that the US will become too "immigrant."  This country was founded by immigrants and I think we should keep the spirits going.

Jack Sung