Immigration Issues/sponsorship.

I am starting to fill the documents to sponsor my girlfriend ( common law partner ) to become PR.

Looking at the question before, I am born and raised in Canada, What is my UCI/Client ID?

They are also asking what date did I get it?

Would you happen to know?

Hi Dominick,

Thank you for your question.  You do not have a UCI/Client ID.  Leave that section blank or write "N/A" for not applicable.

Roxanne Jessome
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
ICCRC Member No. R412519

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.