Immigration Issues/what is UCI/Clinet ID

Question
My wife who is my sponsor is filling her form IMM 1344E and under part 1 SPONSOR PERSONAL DETAILS #9 If you are a permanent resident or naturalized Canadian citizen provide the following information;
a) date on which gained the status
b) UCI/Client ID
She does not know what is UCI/client ID, She gained her citizenship in 2003 and doubts that this UCI system was not in place at that time?
BB

Answer
Dear Bassanio,

Thank you for your question.

Does your wife still have her Record of Landing, IMM 1000?  If she still has a copy of this, the UCI (Unique Client Id) number will be written on this paper.  The Client ID system has been in place for a very long time.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
ICCRC Membership No. R412519
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome