Immigration Issues/Visit visa

I am a mother of 4 years USA citizen. I have leaved USA voluntarily last year. Please tell how hard is for me to get a visit visa?

your question is how hard is it for you to get a visitor's visa.  The answer to your question is that it depends on how much proof you have that you will return home after your visit.  If you have a very good job in Qatar and it doesn't look like you will abandon it, you will have better chances.  If you own a house in Qatar and looks like you won't abandon it then you will have even better chances.  It really depends on what evidence you have to persuade the US embassy officers that you will return home after your visit.  Without knowing your situation, your question is actually not answerable.  If I say, you have good chances, it is as meaningless as if I were to say you have bad chances.  

Jack Sung

Can answer: Immigration and visa issues Can't answer: Everything else

Been a practicing immigration attorney for 4 years.

Taiwanese American Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. Los Angeles County Bar Association

Southwestern International Law Journal

J.D. from Southwestern Univ. School of Law in 2007. Licensed attorney in California

LACBA 2011 Outstanding Public Service Award