Immigration Issues/canada immigration

Question
Greetings
I am applying for Quebec immigration as skilled worker and I got file acknowledgment and number on first of July 2011

1-concerning the processing time when shall I expect the interview
2-my file was under processing in Damascus office in Syria and as I knew that it was closed on may 2011 so what affects this will have on my file and processing time
3-I am learning french but I still consider my self as beginner in french,will they reject my file only for me not profession in french and do they ask for any french language test before interview for Quebec immigration

please help and thank you

Answer
Please note that those who are unwilling to learn the French language or those who lack the aptitude or the time to learn the same should not file an application under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Lack of knowledge of French language by the time interview is scheduled will mean clear refusal.

In regards to your other inquiries, we do not have any update yet. Please contact us at later date.
Regards
Ravi

Ravi Khosla