Immigration Issues/Funds

Question

I am from Pakistan. I applied under FSW and London VO received my full application in February 2011. My ecase status is Received by VO.

When I applied I had the required funds in my bank account but due to currency devaluation I purchased gold. Currently my bank balance is less than the required funds. I know at a later stage London VO will ask for updated bank statement. Is it ok to sell the gold at that time and deposit the money in bank? Will they not suspect that I borrowed the money from some one? Also, I have a piece of land in my name. Can I use that and show its value as funds? Is there any other way that you could advice?

Regards

Faisal

Answer
Dear Mr.Faisal,
Thanks for your inquiry.
You question itself is an answer...Will they not suspect that I borrowed the money from some one? We highly suggest clients that they should maintain regular transactions in their Bank Accounts. Yes, you can show evaluated value of your property as well, in case the officer ask for an update.
Regards
Ravi

Ravi Khosla