Immigration Issues/Spousal Sponsorship:permanent residence fee $490

Question
Dear Jessome,
At last my application has been submitted (thanks to your kind guidance on all stages)to cpc Mississauga. We paid sponsor and applicant fee (75+550=625) at this stage and have not paid permanent residence fee of $490. Could this slow down the process in sponsorship approval in Mississauga? Further is it possible to pay this fee when the case transfers to visa office in my country.   
Thanks

Answer
Hi Bassanio,

Thank you for your question.  Well first of all, you paid the wrong amount.  For spousal sponsorships the fee is $75 (application to sponsor) + $475 (application for PR) = $550.  They will send the application back to you and ask you to correct the fee payment amount.  And to your other question, YES, not including the Right of Permanent Residence fee can potentially slow your application by 1 to 2 months if it is approved and they are ready to issue the visa.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome