Immigration Issues/b2 vistior visa

Question
Hello sir,
i appeared for h4 visa and counlate sent my husband petiiton back to uscis with explaning memo.its been 5 months we did not get any update from uscis.my husband still working in US.my question is now i am going to apply B2 visa.what are the chances that i can get this visa.i am canada PR holder i am working in canada.now on new year i want to aply US tourist visa.so how much chances that i can get this visa.?
Thanks

Answer
Hello Ma'am,

Your question is "what are my chances."  The answer is you always have a chance for tourist visa if you shoulw the Embassy that you intend to enter the US as a tourist. Do you?  I don't think you do, so you may have to explain to the Embassy why you want to apply for a tourist visa.

If your H4 was denied in another place (not Canada), I would try the H4 again in Canada with your husband's H1b approval. There is a chance that the officer never sent your husband's H1b back or USCIS has already resolved the issue and return the file back to the Embassy.  So I would try H4 again in Canada.

As for tourist visa, please prepare (1) roundtrip ticket, (2) financial statements showing enough money to travel, (3) documents showing ties to Canada (intentiont to return).  I think intention to return is your biggest problem because you actually do not intend to return to Canada.  Intention to return to Canada is required for B2 visa  

Jack Sung