Immigration Issues/L1B-Blanket Rejected

Question
hi,

my L1-B Visa has been refused saying "Its not clearly Approavable" and the Visa Officer returned my passport. Does this fall under rejection?
If at all I apply other time, should I say "Yes" for the question "Have you ever been refusd a US Visa?"

Answer

If the letter from the Consulate does not indicate any additional documents requested by the Consulate, then you can assume that the final decision is a denial of the L1B visa. If you apply in the future for a visa stamp, you will have to answer "yes" to the question "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"?

Ajay K. Arora