Immigration Issues/Work full time and study with I-485 pending?

Question
I was an international student, i came here in July 2008. My parents applied for my green card and I was minor at that time and now as my current date is not prior, my status is I-485 pending. My question is Can i work full time as i have my EAD? Do I have to be Full time student as my status is I-485 pending? Please advise...Thanks

Answer

Since your I-485 has been filed based on your priority date being current: www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm you are not required to be a full-time student. You can also work based on EAD and travel outside the U.S. if you wish if you obtained advance parole document (if you applied for AP).

Ajay K. Arora