Immigration Issues/H1B while Reinstating F1

Question
Hello Sir!

I have to apply for Reinstatment of my student F 1 visa because my school shut down...But at the same time one company is ready to sponsor my H1b ...My question is can i do that while waiting for reinstate? I am worried If i apply for reinstate I have to provide my i 94 and even if i apply for h1 i need to submit that original??

please sir help me out as early...as if you can please tell me what to do??

Answer

For reinstatement, please see the DSO (also known as international student advisor) at your university.

H1B petition can be filed by your employer anytime requesting change of status from F1 to H1B. Copy of I-94 is required, not original.

If the USCIS does not grant change of status to H1B for any reason, the petition is still approvable but will indicate "consular processing" rather than change of status on the H1B approval notice. With consular processing, you would be required to depart the U.S. and obtain H1B visa stamp at a U.S. Consulate in your home country. However, H visa status allows for intention to immigrate to the U.S. (unlike F1 status) and the visa stamp is normally issued by the Consulates.  

Ajay K. Arora