Immigration Issues/marriage

Question
hello, i met my fiancee online and she came to the US to visit her sister. we met and we want to get married. since she is on a tourist visa i want to know if its okay to do this. we were told we have to go do the papers from the US embassy in Egypt but the US embassy in Egypt is closed now due to the circumstances there. can we do the marriage here and finish her papers?

Answer
Because she entered the US legally, she can stay and finish her green card application here in the United States.  I have many clients in her situation and I have gotten them approved with local USCIS office.  Takes about 5 to 6 months to get the green card itself, but I can get her a work permit within 90 days of filing the paperwork, which will enable her to apply for a social security number as well as a driver's license.

USCIS filing fee is $1490 and the attorney's fees is $1500, with payment plans available.  I promise that if the marriage is real, I can get her a permanent resident status (green card) within the U.S.

Shoot me an email at attorney@ lawofficesofjackcsung dot com to start the process.  I can have all of the paperwork ready to file with USCIS within a week or two.

Jack Sung