Immigration Issues/student visa

Question
hi, im visiting the US on tourist visa and i want to change it to student visa to do MBA.is that possible? i did not have my stay expired

Answer
It is possible to change your status from tourist visa to student.  You are required to file the change of status before your I-94 expires, but after 60 days of entry.  You will not be able to change status if you entered on the visa waiver, even though you will have a tourist status as well.  If you used a B1/B2 visa to enter the US, I can change your status.

The change of status does take 2 to 3 months to complete and get an answer from USCIS.  You will not be able to start school until the change of status is approved by USCIS.

The attorney's fees will be $500 and USCIS filing fee is $300.  If you are interested, please contact my office at (949)228-3922 or attorney@lawofficesofjackcsung.com

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Jack Sung