Immigration Issues/L1 A Blanket refusal

Question

I am working for a reputed MNC. My L1 Blanket visa has been refused under 221g category on 25/03/2011 at Delhi Embassy. VO gave me the 221g blue form wherein he wrote on the I129 that "Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)". Then he asked me to contact my company's HR department for more information. He did not mention any reason anywhere in the forms or documents he returned to me.

Anyone please let me know what should be the next steps? Can I reappear for a second interview using same petition? Or do I need to wait for something? Or is this total refusal that I need to restart the process?

Thanks in Advance

Answer
Talk to HR and see if you can bring more evidence to make your case clearly approvable for the consulate officer.  Your HR department should have an immigration attorney on staff or on contract to deal with these issues.

You can reapply with the same petition.  However, you should notify the consulate to not have your case file returned to the US, as it would cause further delay to re-route it back to India.  

Jack Sung