Immigration Issues/error on green card

Question
Can I travel internationally if theirs an error on my green card

Answer

It depends on the error...if it is a simple typographical error (such as a letter of an alphabet that is transposed with another), or use of maiden name rather than legal name, etc. it is OK to travel, but I still recommend that you carry supporting documentation preceding the issuance of the green card in case of any problem at entry to the U.S., such as I-130/I-140 approval notice, I-485 approval notice (if you received your green card in the mail), or evidence of being granted an immigrant visa at a U.S. Consulate, etc.

For more substantial errors, a new green card should be obtained: http://www.uscis.gov/i-90

Ajay K. Arora