Immigration Issues/f4 petition how to reopen

Question
dear sir

In yr.  2006 my family got f4 petition approved and  i send my wife and  chldren to us after getting valid visa , as her sister  had petitioned , my self did not apply for visa   and stayed back for the reason of providing support and backup if they decide to comeback. now if i want to process for the same petition what do i have to do to get the visa

Answer

As you did not obtain an immigrant visa in 2006, that particular immigrant petition has been invalidated for you.

Your wife should file an immigrant petition for you as the spouse of a permanent resident. The immigrant petition filed by your wife with the USCIS will be in the F2A category: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora