Immigration Issues/H1B transfer - RFE

Question
First I would like to thanks this site for giving opportunity to post questions.  
     Coming to the point, I was working with company A and I accepted offer with company B, started working for end client C three months ago they filed my H1b transfer but I got RFE on the same and currently it is under process of reply.
     My question is that, can I transfer my H1b to client C, while company B's petition is with RFE ?? Does company B's petition should be in approved status to process another H1b transfer ??
     My i-94 with company A is still valid until July 2011.

Can you please answer me.  thanks in advance.

Answer

Yes, Co. C can file H1B petition for you. However, the USCIS will not both approve Co. C's H1B petition as well as grant extension of H1B status without first approving Co. B's H1B petition. I recommend that you be ready to go back to work for Co. A (assuming that Co. A has not revoked its H1B petition) immediately if there is a denial of Co. B's H1B petition (or withdrawal of H1B petition by Co. B).

Ajay K. Arora