Immigration Issues/Paretns immigration

Question
Dear Jack

I am a US citizen and trying to file for immigration for my parents who are in the US legally. I was wondering if I have to file seperately for each of them form I-130 and I-485 or together and if I have to pay separately for each or there will be only one charge?

If I file both forms, do I have to pay only I-485 form or both? How much all together will be filing for my parents.

Please also let me know how much would you charge for all paperwork. Thanks.

Nurulla

Answer
Hello Nurulla,

You have to file 2 separate cases for each of your parent and pay separately.

Each parent will cost $1490.  Both parents = $2980

I charge $1200 for one case, and can give you half of on the second case ($600).  Therefore for both cases I charge $1800.  I also accept installment payments if you wish to pay monthly payments.

If you are interested in going forward, call me at (949)228-3922 or email me at attorney@lawofficesofjackcsung.com and I can forward you the necessary instruction.

=) Hope to hear from you soon.

Jack Sung