You are here:

Immigration Issues/to live in U.S.permamntly


dearest expert, i am bhushan patil from india, i anna come to live as permanant, so i wanna ask you, s there anyway to get all rights of U.S.citizen TO FORIEGNER IN U.S.?

Hey Bhushan,

You can immigrate (get a green card) under 3 ways:

1. Family: if you have any family member in the US who have green card or citizenship.

2. Work: if you find an employer to sponsor you and you have at least a college degree

3. Investment: if you invest $500,000USD into the US economy

You can also apply for asylum if you are afraid to go back to your own country.  I need to know which situation fits you the best in order to answer your question.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jack Sung


Can answer: Immigration and visa issues Can't answer: Everything else


Been a practicing immigration attorney for 4 years.

Taiwanese American Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. Los Angeles County Bar Association

Southwestern International Law Journal

J.D. from Southwestern Univ. School of Law in 2007. Licensed attorney in California

Awards and Honors
LACBA 2011 Outstanding Public Service Award

©2017 All rights reserved.