Immigration Issues/h1 transfer part-time job

Question
QUESTION: Hi Ajay,

Sorry, I am a little confused. If my husband's H1 start date is Oct1 and he gets the approval on sep 15th, but my F2 is still in pending status(meaning i have not received my F2 approval) can we still apply for my H4 visa on 16 sep?

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much, Ajay.

ANSWER: Hi,

Yes, you can still apply for H4 on 16 Sep. even if F2 approval has not yet been obtained. When filing for change of status to H4, attach copy of receipt notice (Form I-797) issued by the USCIS in connection with change of status to F2,

QUESTION: Hi Ajay,

Just wanted to ask you if there is something such as a Part time H1B. Do you do part time H1B and what are your fees?

Thanks,

Answer

Yes, an H1B petition can be filed for part-time job, as long as the position still requires a bachelor's degree or above to satisfactorily perform the job. The following article from our website may be helpful: www.h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

H1B status can be maintained even if a part-time job is the sole job. There is no requirements that part-time H1B employment must be combined with another part-time or full-time employment.

A job offer is required from an employer in the U.S., and the employer must be willing to sign the H1B petition. Please send an email to info@h1b1.com regarding our legal fees.

Ajay K. Arora