Immigration Issues/Canada PR

Question
Thanks in advance,Roxanne!

1.What is the typical wait time for obtaining canada PR for Calgary?

2.While applying for Canada PR,I have sent 2 checklist of documents together.Is this advisable?

One of the checklist included documents for PR and second check list included documents for canada VISA for home country/resident country.

Appreciate your response!

Ravi

Answer
Hi Ravi,

Before I can answer your question about how much time it takes I need to know in what category you applied.  Was it as a Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, etc.  If it was as a Federal Skilled Worker, do you have Arranged Employment?

And it's PR for CANADA, not Calgary. ;)

Average processing times are also posted on the CIC website.  First choose your category and then choose the visa office where the application will be assessed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#immigration

Roxanne Jessome
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
ICCRC Membership No. 412519
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome