Immigration Issues/law

Question
Born n lived in the u.s.. U.S citizen have passport everything to travel. My girlfriend lives in mexico. She doesn't have no passport or visa. We want to get marie. And bring her to America and start life.... Where do we start??? can i and how? bring her to american when my case being process. whats the best and fastest way.  Thanks...

Answer
Hello Jose,

We can help you get your girlfriend to the United States legally to get married to you.  We will be filing for a fiancee visa.  You can do it because you are a US citizen.  The attorney's fees will be $1200 for the entire process and USCIS fling fee is $340.  

If you are interested, call me at (949)228-3922 or email me at jcs.attorney@gmail.com

http://www.immigrationattorneyla.com

Jack Sung