Immigration Issues/law


Born n lived in the u.s.. U.S citizen have passport everything to travel. My girlfriend lives in mexico. She doesn't have no passport or visa. We want to get marie. And bring her to America and start life.... Where do we start??? can i and how? bring her to american when my case being process. whats the best and fastest way.  Thanks...

Hello Jose,

We can help you get your girlfriend to the United States legally to get married to you.  We will be filing for a fiancee visa.  You can do it because you are a US citizen.  The attorney's fees will be $1200 for the entire process and USCIS fling fee is $340.  

If you are interested, call me at (949)228-3922 or email me at

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jack Sung


Can answer: Immigration and visa issues Can't answer: Everything else


Been a practicing immigration attorney for 4 years.

Taiwanese American Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. Los Angeles County Bar Association

Southwestern International Law Journal

J.D. from Southwestern Univ. School of Law in 2007. Licensed attorney in California

Awards and Honors
LACBA 2011 Outstanding Public Service Award

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]