Immigration Issues/H1B visa status

Question
I  am  from  U.A.E.  I found a  job  in  U.S on  my last  vacation
they  applied for  my  H1 visa  on 11/11/2010 when  can  I  get  some  result on  thet ?

What  is  evidence -  that he  really  applied  for the  same.

Please  advise

Moni

Answer

Please check with the employer who filed H1B petition for you, as the USCIS will communicate only with the employer or the employer's attorney about the status of an H1B petition filed with the USCIS. In our experience, within about 4 months or so of filing an H1B petition, the USCIS will have made a decision on the filing (approval or denial) or issued a request for additional information prior to making a final decision.

Ajay K. Arora