You are here:

Immigration Issues/question #22 on I-130


i have a question about question 22 on form I-130. if your relative is in the us and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the uscis office in ? there is no uscis office here in birmingham alabama to apply so do i put the lockbox in chicago illinois which is where i send the paperwork to or ? thanks

NO NO NO.  To find a USCIS office nearest to you, go here:

Put that address into the URL and put in your zip code to find the nearest USCIS office.

Good luck!

We can prepare your paperwork if you are in need of assistance for that.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jack Sung


Can answer: Immigration and visa issues Can't answer: Everything else


Been a practicing immigration attorney for 4 years.

Taiwanese American Lawyers Association. American Immigration Lawyers Association. Los Angeles County Bar Association

Southwestern International Law Journal

J.D. from Southwestern Univ. School of Law in 2007. Licensed attorney in California

Awards and Honors
LACBA 2011 Outstanding Public Service Award

©2017 All rights reserved.