Immigration Issues/Filing for sister

Question
I am filing for my sister an I-130. She has a son under 21 and husband. I was wondering if I need a separate application for all of them or just one application and should I pay for just for one my sister or for each one a separate fee.
What other documents besides my and my sister's birth certificate is needed. Do I need some kind of proof that they are not criminals , her son and husband's birth certificates, marriage certificate hers with her husband etc. Thank you.

Answer

You would file only one I-130 (for your sister) with one filing fee. The rest of her family will be included on the same I-130 without any additional filing fees.

You need to provide evidence of your U.S. citizenship as well as evidence that your sister is, well, your sister. Birth certificate of your sister's son and marriage certificate is not required. Police clearance certificates are not required.

The family sponsorship categories are noted here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora