Immigration Issues/H1B, Prevailing wage issue

Question
Hello Sir,
I got married in May 2011 and then I was on F-1 visa. I tried twice for my wife's F-2 visa but both the times US Embassy rejected it stating it's better for me to get an H1B.
Now my company is trying to file my H1B and it seems there are issues right now in Prevailing Wage Determination hence hey can't process my LCA and initiate my H1B process.
Is it advisable to bring my wife over on B-2 visa for time being?
Kindly suggest me the precautions my wife should take while going for B-2 visa interview.
Any other helpful inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Siddharth

Answer
Dear Siddarth,

B-2 Visa is discretionary.  You need to prove that your wife intends to depart the US (difficult if you are working for long periods of time in the US).  If the officer can be convinced that your wife is only visiting temporarily, then a B-2 visa can be issued.

Why was F-2 denied?

Jack Sung