Immigration Issues/Dates of experience letter from former employers

Question
Then I got letters from my former employers for my experience, but they are dated 7 years ago. This will be ok , or do I need to get ones with recent dates. I am going to  get type 1 certification this Feburuary ,and then plan to apply for prevailing wage on my own, but for the rest, I will need your service. Do I need to contact you before PW application or after I get it? Thanks.

Answer

Employment experience letters can be dated at the termination of your employment, or can be dated with a current date, or anytime in between.

A good employment experience letter will be on the employer letterhead, provide job title and duties and dates of employment, and be signed by a manager or officer or executive of the company. Whether the letter is issued with a current date or was issued a long time ago is not relevant.

Ajay K. Arora