Immigration Issues/Name miss spelled in sponsorship approval letter and Landing right fee

Question
Dear Jessome,
My sponsor (my wife) received an e-mail (58 days after applying) that her sponsorship is approved and CIC is transferring the file to
Islamabad- I have two questions, Her first name in the approval letter is miss spelled, how it may be corrected. Second she has not paid permanent landing right fee, can it be paid now to CHC Islamabad , through bank draft, with covering letter mentioning UID and file #.
Thanks for your kind guidance through out.
Bassanio

Answer
Hi Bassanio,

Thank you for your question.  You can advise CIC about the misspelling of your wife's name by fax to CPC Mississauga or email. And the Right of Permanent Residence Fee can be paid through the online payment to CPC Mississauga, not directly to CHC Islamabad.  The receipt generated must be sent to CPC-Mississauga with the name, Unique Client ID (UCI) and File number on it.  They will input the information that this has been paid.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome