Immigration Issues/Name miss spelled in sponsorship approval letter and Landing right fee

Dear Jessome,
My sponsor (my wife) received an e-mail (58 days after applying) that her sponsorship is approved and CIC is transferring the file to
Islamabad- I have two questions, Her first name in the approval letter is miss spelled, how it may be corrected. Second she has not paid permanent landing right fee, can it be paid now to CHC Islamabad , through bank draft, with covering letter mentioning UID and file #.
Thanks for your kind guidance through out.

Hi Bassanio,

Thank you for your question.  You can advise CIC about the misspelling of your wife's name by fax to CPC Mississauga or email. And the Right of Permanent Residence Fee can be paid through the online payment to CPC Mississauga, not directly to CHC Islamabad.  The receipt generated must be sent to CPC-Mississauga with the name, Unique Client ID (UCI) and File number on it.  They will input the information that this has been paid.

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.