Immigration Issues/Reactivation h1-b visa

Question
I was issued a h1-b visa in February 2011, it expires in 2014. I resigned from the position in August 2011 and moved back to Europe. A company has now contacted me asking if my visa can be reactivated for a position starting in June 2012. Is it possible for this company to take over the visa, since I have resigned from the original sponsors and left the country?

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi James:
As you resigned and left the country, technically the H1 was terminated or say got terminated by your act - or so the petitioner might have informed the USCIS or withdrawn it - in any event that H1 is not valid now.  (Even for a transfer to new employer you would have to show your current valid H1 with current pay checks.) The current company will have to apply for a new H1 for you.  

Best wishes,
Ajay Singh, Esq.  
AJ SINGH LAW
845-784-1500 (Tel.) 646-807-4582 (Fax)
AJASIN@GMAIL.COM  

AJAY SINGH