Immigration Issues/Recruitment phase of PERM

Question
My employer is filing for my Labor Certification and and is currently on the advertising phase.Does the onsite job notice posting (10 consecutive business days) MUST have the prevailing wage mentioned on it (For NYC area) ? And if there is a secondary job site where I work sometimes also need to have a job notice posting for 10 days? Kindly answer.

Answer

Yes, the salary offered must be noted on the job notice posting prepared in connection with PERM (also known as application for labor certification). General information is here: www.h1b1.com/laborcert.htm

The job notice posting is not required to be posted on the secondary job site. It is required to be posted only at the site where the company plans to employ you on a permanent basis, and this is normally the main address of the sponsoring employer.

Ajay K. Arora