Immigration Issues/Unhappy


Hi, I live with a American man for 4 years we got a son after I have my baby everything start to change, he is older than me he is 53 and I am 31. My question is I don't know what to do he always treating me like I am a child that he knows everything I am a immigrant and I don't have the legal papers to be in the united state he always tell me that if I go I won't take my son with me. I don't know what to do. I cry everyday and I can't take it anymore, I don't know what to do I love my son a lot and I don't want to lose him please help.

Dear Andry:
Sorry to hear about your situation but, you need to provide more information about yourself in order to get some advise like, country of citizenship, country of origin, how and when did you enter the United States, whether you are married to this gentleman, your child's dob, etc.  

Best wishes,  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.


Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]