Immigration Issues/Visitor visa while F2A is under process

Question
Hi! My husband has recently applied for my F2A visa and it is at 'Initial Review' state. Now, if I want to visit him can I apply for a visit pass (B visa)? Will there be any processing problem or anything to the F2A visa?
Thank you in advance for your help :)

Answer

The Consulate is unlikely to issue you a visitor visa while your immigration process through sponsorship by your spouse is being adjudicated, as the visitor visa category does not allow for intention to immigrate to the U.S.

General information about the family sponsorship categories including F2A is here: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm  

Ajay K. Arora