Immigration Issues/AC21 question

Question
I've changed job by AC21 porting, but I haven't sent a letter to USCIS to notify this changing job(As far as I know, notifying is not mandatory in this case).
BTW, I am EB3, and my PD is current this Oct.

1. Should I inform USCIS about my job changing right now?
2. When(Only if) they issue RFE in regards to my job change/employment status, is it OK to respond at that moment?

Thanks,

Answer

It is recommended to voluntarily notify the USCIS about the job change. Failure to do so can result in issuance by the USCIS of a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) the I-485 rather than the more common RFE (Request for Evidence). In addition, when applying for naturalization (U.S. citizenship) in the future, change of employer without notifying the USCIS prior to I-485 approval can result in delays in approval of the naturalization application.

Ajay K. Arora