Immigration Issues/h1b transfer by two employers

Question
QUESTION: hi

one of consulting company applied my LCA last week,got approve and
now in this week they are transferring my h1b.

i also got 1 fulltime job offer, they are also wanna to my h1,so they will file my LCA in this week and then h1 b

my question is if i join first company (consulting) ,my project is starting in 3 days.

what if i get approve from another company ,and i need to join second one.

can i do it?

will second company visa will rejected because first company is filling before it?

please help me

ANSWER: Hi,

You can have multiple H1B approvals. Company B's H1B petition is therefore approvable.

If you have more than one H1B approval, you can work for either Company A or B, or both: www.h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

QUESTION: thanks,

what if i am working for some consulting company and after six month
i get full time offer and i want to join it.

will my current employer can cause problem.what documents do i need from current employer.

let me know

Answer

You will need recent pay stubs from Co. A if Co. B is going to file an H1B petition for you in order to show that you are maintaining H1B status at the time that Co. B files an H1B petition for you. You can join Co. B upon the filing of its H1B petition (if you are maintaining H1B status when Co. B files its H1B petition for you; you do not have to wait for the petition to be approved under H1B portability rules), and it is OK if Co. A then revokes its H1B petition.

Ajay K. Arora