Immigration Issues/H4 status invalidated if primary uses advance parole?

Question
I am planning to use AP to travel.

My wife is on H4. Does her visa gets invalidated , if I use AP. My understanding is that he H4 is valid till I have valid H1 status so I would like like to know, if I would still be on H1 after using AP.

It seems that my status will be Parolee, Can I still work as H1-B for the same employer who sponsored my GC once I am bacK IN US.

ThanKs

Answer

You will be able to extend H1B status, and your wife her H4 status, in the future even if you have entered the U.S. using advance parole document. I am assuming that you otherwise continue to be employed by the H1B employer. Therefore, to answer your question, your wife will maintain her H4 status.

Ajay K. Arora