Immigration Issues/Spouse Application

Question
Hi Ravi,

I am going to sponsor my spouse and child as PR to canada.I am a new Permanent resident.I had got married after doing landing last year(went back ,got married and i am here for good now).I wanted to know since i do not have a job what are the chances my sponsorship application for spouse will be approved.I understand that there is no income restriction for sponsoring spouse.Do i wait till i get a job?i have bank statement to prove my finances in canada.

Thanks,
John

Answer
Dear John,

You are correct, the income requirement is exempted for spouse cases. You can write a letter to visa officer in regards to your job prospect (bright) and stating you are extensively looking for a work and submit with a Bank statement. I do see any problem in terms of sponsoring spouse.

Ravi

Ravi Khosla