Immigration Issues/Opening new Loan broker business and its law

Question
Greetings,

I want to open a real estate loan broker business in california, los angeles area to apply E-2 visa, I am now the F-1 visa holder.

In oder to do that, I must need the real estates broker license. However, they don't allow the F-1 visa holder to have that license.

Thus, my question is if I hide a person who has both real estate broker and MLO license, can my company be established legally? Yet, if it can, does anything needs to under his control?

Also, if I have E-2 visa, does department of real estate allow me to apply the broker license?

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Answer
Hi Shinan,

1. You can hire a manager to manage your company, but you should consult with experts from the California Department of Real Estate to see how that works.  This is not within my expertise.

2. I know for a fact that you must have a green card before you would be granted a license from the CA Dept of Real Estate.

Sincerely,

Jack C Sung
attorney at law

http://www.immigrationattorneyla.com

Jack Sung