Immigration Issues/premium processing for I-140 together with I-485?

Question
Hello,

I checked with USCIS instruction and read that Texas premium service center processes I-140 Form submitted with I-907. If I plan to file I-140 together I-495, can I still send them to premium service center, or only I-140 is eligible for primium?
My interpretation about the instruction is that I have to choose " I-140 premium processing and filing I -485 later" or "filing I-140 and I-485 together, but not on premium service". Thank you for your help.

Answer

Since I-140/I-485 cannot be filed concurrently through premium processing, I recommend that the I-140 only be filed through premium processing. When you receive I-140 approval, it is OK to file I-485 assuming that the priority date is current: www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm  

Ajay K. Arora